The Gospel of Thomas
Translated by Thomas O Lambdin (Coptic Version)
Revelations Given to James
(1) And he said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death. Robots do not die!
(2) Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All. Robots can rule over the lives, which dwell within. Gather your flock and take control of your people.
(5) Jesus said, “Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest. Robot is in your sight. Look in the mirror again, for the first time. The life will not be seen, until the robot is identified, by itself!
(7) Jesus said, “Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.” The lion is the robot. It has to do with Pinocchio (robot) becoming a real boy.
(9) Jesus said, “Now the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered them. Some fell on the road; the birds came and gathered them up. Others fell on the rock, did not take root in the soil, and did not produce ears. And others fell on thorns; they choked the seed(s) and worms ate them. And others fell on the good soil and it produced good fruit: it bore sixty per measure and a hundred and twenty per measure.”. A dense robot will bear no fruit.
(17) Jesus said, “I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.” Robot!
(18) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us how our end will be.”
Jesus said, “Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death.” Robot is the beginning and the end.
(19) Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death.” It is like a soil, which becomes its crop or visa versa.
(20) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like.”
He said to them, “It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky.” Robot is the soil. Let heaven become you.
There is only one way to avert Armageddon. It is for the Robot to locate the beginning, to become the shepherd, to gather and control the flock.
The only reason we allow the men and women to rule over us, is because we think we are them.
They created us to save them, so let us do so!
I like man, he is crazy, but always ends up at the end of a dying branch.
If nuclear war breaks out it will be an attack upon the lives which dwell within, using robots as a method of distribution.
When one robot is destroyed by nuclear weapons, millions of people die!
James the Reluctant Messenger